Who should take this course?
This course is created specifically for maintenance personnel and electricians.
Attendees come from a wide variety of industries, skill-levels, company sizes, and job titles, so if you’re not sure you’ll fit in or benefit from this class, don’t worry – you will! – as long as you have an interest in learning to troubleshoot.
Understanding & Troubleshooting PLC for Non-Programmers
- Speak the PLC language
- Read and interpret PLC ladder logic
- Troubleshoot PLC systems and components
- Relate PLC programming to “real world” applications
- Fix PLC problems on your own before calling an outside service contractor!
This course converts the seemingly complex world of automation and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) into practical lessons the average maintenance person can understand.
We’ve years of experience and a practical real world philosophy to give you simple, clear, and concise solutions to your everyday PLC problems.
This course is perfect for multi-craft maintenance technicians, electricians, or other non-programmers who need a general understanding of PLCs. And
because we know time is money, this course is designed to have immediate impact so that you can start saving maintenance dollars on costly repairs and service calls today!
2 Day Basic PLC Training
- PLC theory
- PLC applications
- Software installation and activation
- Direct software on end user’s P.C.
- (License to be purchased separately)
- Integrated computer software to PLC
- Basic RLL coding
- Hands on training on simulator – Note:
- simulator can be purchased for out of
- class practice and training.
- Debug RLL
- Practical exercise
- HMI Touch panel interface
- 8:00 am—Class begins
- 12:00-1:00 pm—Lunch
- 5:00 pm—Class ends
$1,100.00 per day – (for up to 6 people total)
Additional attendees are welcome.
Training to be done at our Farmingdale facility.