|Lamps and starters for the work lamp are not replaceable. The entire assembly must be changed.The starter for the work lamp is located in a “clam shell” on the line cord; cutting and splicing is necessary for installation.|
|REMOVE OLD WORK LAMP
1. Set socket strip switch “off”.
2. Unplug socket strip power cord.
3. Cut work lamp cord near feed-through on GT-75 top panel. Discard starter / plug
4. Remove four screws and nuts holding “U” brackets which support work lamp.
5. Remove work lamp cord from flexible conduit by pulling work lamp.
PREPARE NEW WORK LAMP
1. Open “clam shell” and cut white wire at mid-point.
|INSTALL NEW WORK LAMP
1. Thread cord from lamp through flexible conduit.
2. Secure lamp using “U” brackets.
3. Strip black and white wires about 3/8”.
|Outlet Strip Suppression Capacitor
This Work Lamp Kit includes a Noise Suppressor Capacitor which has been built into a standard line plug.
Simply plug the assembly into the outlet strip on the back of the GT75 to provide additional noise suppression.