Load bars for machining and cut off, then it ejects the remnant and loads a new bar. The unit holds up to 40 half-inch bars so it can operate for hours without an attendant.
The OmniTurn OmniZip Rear End Loader and Bar Feeder also loads shafts. It loads the part and locks it in the collet for machining, then ejects it when complete to load the next part.
OmniTurn OmniZip Rear End Loader and Bar Feeder Features
- Handles bars or parts from 1-1/2 to 26 inches long; from 1/8 to 1 inch diameter.
- Unloads finished 6″ long part and loads next part in less than 4 seconds
- Ejects remnant and loads new 24″ bar in 10 seconds.
- Connects to bracket on your OmniTurn
- Bolts to the floor
- Has only two moving parts
- Adds only about 5 feet to overall length
- Width of loader is 30 inches